This weekend we are going to Oklahoma City for a wedding and I am so excited. Sadly, Will can't go with us and he has to stay at home with his grandparents! I am going to miss him so much. This is the first time we have left him overnight!! Mike's mom is staying with him at our house, so at least he can be in his own bed, etc. Plus, she gets to dog-sit too. :) Emma and Abby are going to LOVE it!






3 comments:
Sarah! He looks so precious! What a big boy! You and Mike have fun this weekend! I know, it is so tough to leave, but it is therapeutic for all of you! :) HA! I know, we took Margo to my parent's house to stay with Allison too while we were in Jamaica so she would have some familiarity of her home, I think it helps...Y'all have fun and let us see pictures when you get back!
Sarah, those are precious of your babe!!!
What a handsome tiny :)
My little nephew is precious!!!
Post a Comment