Will did great last weekend when Mike's mom came to stay with him. I am sure he didn't even notice we were gone, although he was really excited to see us on Sunday when we got home. We had a great time in Oklahoma City for the wedding, it was so much fun to see all our friends that we rarely get to see. We drove through Norman on the way home and stopped and had lunch at Bison Witches. YUMMY! We drove around Campus Corner and went by the Kappa house. Such fun memories!! I can't wait to take Will up there. We are planning on taking him to the OU/OSU game up there in November, I am so excited!!
Will and his new haircut


3 comments:
cute boy!!
Precious Will! Can he send some of his hair to Allison? :) We are certainly lacking in that department! Hope you all are having a great week!
Post a Comment