Last night we were practicing walking with Will before he went to bed. Usually he just gives up and sits down and crawls, but last night he actually stood up and took one little step!! We were so excited and started screaming and clapping!! Such a big boy! He is going to be the ring bearer in my brother's wedding in 5 weeks, so I have really been trying to get him to walk. It looks like he is making some progress, I am so proud of him!! We are going to keep practicing every day. I know he is going to be walking all over the place soon!
2 comments:
Yeah Will!!! Cute pictures!
YEA WILL!!! CONGRATS!! Oh and Will, you have an "admirer!" I had Allison in my lap and we were reading your post and looking at your picture. Allison began to squeal, wave and clap! She loves Will!
Post a Comment