Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Will

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! I can't believe a year has gone by already. This past year has been the best year of my life and I love being Will's mom. He is such a blessing and is the most wonderful baby in the world. Here is the slideshow I made of Will's first year. I love you Will!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That was great!! I enjoyed watching it! I'm so glad you have had such an amazing first year with Will. Happy First Birthday Will!!!

KKS said...

Sarah! I love it! What a wonderful thing to do! Will is just a doll! He is so blessed with such a sweet, caring, beautiful mommy! I am sure year 1 will be just as fabulous as the past 12 months!

Sarah and Mike said...

Thank you girls! I appreciate the sweet comments. :)

The Pettijohn's said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet baby!!! What a big milestone for mommy and daddy, too :)