There is only 1 week and 1 day left until Will's 1st birthday. I am so excited and can't believe its almost here! Sadly, this means my 28th birthday is almost here and I am not excited about that. (My birthday is July 15th and Will's is the 16th) We didn't do much over 4th of July because Will had his first fever! I was so upset. He almost made it to his birthday without being sick once! He didn't have any other symptoms, just a fever and it went away very quickly so that was good. This week we don't have much going on, Will is getting his 3rd haircut today and then we have Gymboree class on Friday. We are just running last minute errands and getting stuff done for the party! (which is next weekend) I made a cute slideshow of Will's 1st year and I was going to post it, but there are way too many fat pictures of me in it. HA! Trust me, you don't want to see those.
Here are some cute pictures from last week/weekend.....
Crazy hair in the tub

Making a mess

Reading (his favorite activity)

Reading to Uncle John
2 comments:
Well it will be a very big week for you next week!! I'm sure both birthdays will be fun...28 isn't so bad! :) Ah, you should post it! Did you put music to it??
You should post it gorgeous girl!
Post a Comment