We had a fun weekend, on Saturday we met Mike's mom at Prestonwood Country Club for swimming and an early dinner. Will had a great time in the pool and it wasn't very crowded so that was nice. Sunday I went to a baby shower for Kelly and it was great! She got lots of good stuff, and I got to visit with Heather for a while so that was nice. She is about to have her baby Mason ANY DAY!! I can't wait!!
Here are some pictures from the weekend....
Swimming at the Club
Playing with bread (I was gone when this was happening, I guess Mike thought it was a good toy)
Will's new favorite thing is pushing the dining room chairs down the entryway and walking behind them. Pretty cute!


1 comment:
Of course bread is a great toy! That is so funny! Happy early birthday, Will!
Post a Comment