Monday, February 11, 2013

Week In Pics

We had a fun week last week!

Will and I played Chutes and Ladders while Jack was napping..the dogs helped.

We've been going on lots of walks lately.  These two have a great time.
Jack loves to play in the houses that are being built on our street.
He thinks they are SUPER fun.
Will made his Valentine box for his party this coming week.

We bounced on the trampoline at Stella's house!

They both loved it!
Sweet angel sleeping....
The boys got to pick out some valentine's treats with money from their Grandma, Grandpa and Mimi.
Will picked out some Ninja Turtle toys......
And Jack got a Team Umizoomi phone!
Will was working hard on his valentine's for his classmates......Ninja Turtles of course.

and I started working on the rest of their valentine goodies for school.

and now this sweet angel has pink eye......poor baby.  I'm hoping its gone tomorrow!
Abby was trying to make him feel better.


No comments: