Last weekend Mike and Will went to the SMU game with Dan, Mason, Gran, Coach and the Loves.
The boys had an awesome time at the game!
While they were gone, I got to spend a lot of quality time with Jack. We went for looong walks around the neighborhood!
I love my one-on-one time with my baby!
Super Bowl Sunday was fun for the kids. We had special treats and the boys watched the first half of the game. After Beyonce performed it was bedtime for them!
Here they are playing with the leap pad......sweet brothers.
My amaryllis plant bloomed! My mom got me the plant for Christmas, they are my favorite. I planted the bulb on Dec. 31st and this plant had 6 blooms! So so pretty. It was a fun activity to do with the boys too, they loved seeing how much it grew each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment