Last week Will went to Science Camp with Mason. They both loved it and I think they had a lot of fun doing experiments, crafts, etc.
Here they are after the first day.....
Will made TONS of experiments and crafts! It was a great little camp, we will do it again next year.
We took the boys to lunch after the last day of camp! Science Camp graduates!
They also went bowling with Mike and Dan one night.....so cute
Jack and I enjoyed our one-on-one time while Will was at camp! I love having my special times with him!!
He looks so old here....
Trip to Target.......
Crazy hair.......
Helping with the laundry......
Can you see him playing in the tent? The boys LOVE this tent.
And......Sunday we went to Glen Eagles to swim...the boys had a blast. Will loved this slide and Jack loved the baby pool! Fun week!
Northup European Vacation - Arriving in Rome
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment