Monday, August 6, 2012

Remembering Jack the Dog

Jack the Dog went to Heaven on July 26, 2012. He was the world's best dog and lived a long, wonderful life. We got Jack when I was 16! My brother got to pick him out at the SPCA and I got to name him. He really was the only family pet we ever had, and he will be very missed. He was almost 15 years old! Pretty impressive!

My parents were with him when he went to Heaven.  I am very proud of them for taking such good care of him.  We all know that Jack is happy and healthy now, running around Heaven making lots of friends and eating McDonald's ice cream cones and popcorn.

I was able to "talk" to him on the phone a few times before he left us.  Will got to talk to him too.  I miss him and think about him every day, but it makes me happy to know that I will see him again.  We love you Jack the Dog!


Me and Jack, Christmas 2007

Jack sporting his Harvard gear
Jack LOVED Mike

Finn and Jack

Finn, Jack and Abby

Jack hanging out in our backyard

Jack with Will and my Dad
In the snow

Jack at our house, Christmas 2010
Christmas 2010
One of my favorite pictures ever! Jack, my Dad and Jack the baby
In Colorado last summer

Summer 2011

February 2012

Eating cupcakes with Will
Playing with the boys
More cupcakes

Face Time with me
 Face Time with Will
Relaxing at our old house during Christmas


We miss you and love you, Jack!

"For the soul of every living thing is in the hand of God"
Job 12:10

3 comments:

Kara and John Watson said...

We love you, Jack! Such a great post - well done. He really is the world's best dog.

Jessica said...

Awww Sarah, that was so sweet. What a lucky dog Jack was to be in your family!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.