Monday, April 9, 2012

Glen Eagles Easter Fun

Saturday morning started off with a quick visit to see my special friend, Melissa! I got to meet her hubby and precious one year old boy, Josh. Sadly, I didn't get a picture with them, but I did snap a photo of the fun airplanes that Melissa gave the boys! Melissa's hubby, Chris, flies airplanes!
They love the planes!!!
After Glen Eagles and soccer, we had a nice visit from Uncle John and Aunt Kara! Jack was so tired and loved snuggling with his Auntie!
Here are a bunch of pics from our fun time at Glen Eagles!
Will had fun dancing with the clown and other kids
So sweet
Having a blast!
Jack was LOVING it
He wanted to play with the big kids
Riding the train with Daddy
Picture with the Easter Bunny!
Daddy and his boys
Me with my babies! Love them
All the Hayward/Love men!

1 comment:

Kara and John Watson said...

I could snuggle with my sweet, precious Jackie boy all day!! Great pics!! XXOO