Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful, blessed Easter. I love Easter Sunday at our church, the choir is amazing and the service was beautiful! I am so thankful for everything God has given me and my family.

The boys enjoyed their Easter baskets....Will and Jack were very excited!!


Will got Hulk, he was thrilled!
Jack is checking out his goodies.....
We got to see John and Kara on our way out of church. The boys were so excited to see them two days in a row! Jack was ready for his nap, as you can tell.
We took a few pictures of the boys in their matching Easter outfits.

We headed to Gran and Coach's house for Easter brunch/Coach's b-day celebration.
Here is Heather holding baby Trent!
Will is showing off his new watch from the Easter bunny.
Mason and Will both got watches, they were very proud :)
Coach and Jack playing
Cousins!
I love Jack's face in this picture.........so funny
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: