Monday, March 26, 2012

Egg Hunt and A Night Out

Saturday after soccer we headed over to Pizza Hut Park for the big Frisco Egg Hunt. I wasn't really sure what to expect and there were TONS of people there. Will thought it was awesome and loved collecting all the eggs. Jack and I hung out on the side of the field and watched Will. I told Jack that next year he can hunt for eggs too. :)


My mom and Mike got a few cute pictures while Will was collecting his eggs


They had a bunch of huge bounce houses. Will and my mom waited in line to go on one, but then he told my mom it was too hot and he was ready to go home!
He was so proud of his eggs!
Saturday night Mike and I went to a wedding for a good friend......it was lots of fun! Here we are before our night out. THANK YOU to my mom and Aunt Sissy for watching the boys!
Aunt Sissy brought Will and Jack some new puzzles!
My future baseball player was enjoying the sunshine yesterday!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

love your dress, the color is so pretty! You look great!

Kara and John Watson said...

Owwwww owwwwwww!!! Good looking couple! (Will and Jackie boy are presh as always!!)

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

You look gorgeous Sarah!