Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Recap

November was a busy month and I got behind on blogging...I am sure December is going to be the same way! Here is a quick recap of some of our November activities........



Mike and Will went to the SMU game with Gran and Coach!


Will had so much fun and has still been talking about the game for weeks.

We went to the Arboretum to see the pumpkins and celebrate Kelly's birthday

Cousin picture :)


Will and Mason

Will and Jack love playing outside in the new backyard



We made handprint turkeys at home......a very fun craft!


My little trouble maker

Will and his Batman mask

Jack looking cute before we headed to a playdate


This guy might be walking soon!

I made a basket for Will's preschool class. Each class makes a basket for the big silent auction at their Christmas fundraiser, which is this Saturday...I can't wait!

and our Elf on the Shelf has made an appearance! Will loves going to find him each morning...such a cute Christmas tradition



No comments: