Thursday, November 10, 2011

House at 2 Weeks

I took some pictures of the house last weekend so that our friends and family could see some of our progress. We are pretty much completely unpacked, but we still have a lot of organizing to do. We also haven't hung anything on the walls yet, so we still have a lot of work left. I took some pictures of my favorite rooms in the house so far.......more pics to come later!

I should also add that I am no interior designer, and if you don't like the pottery barn look, you won't like my house. :)

Now its time to get out the Christmas decorations.....WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!


master bedroom

breakfast nook

living room

kitchen


3 comments:

Kara and John Watson said...

Oh my goodness - You guys got a ton done last week!! I LOVE it! The new couch looks great with that rug!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

It's gorgeous!! Love it.

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

It looks beautiful! I love it!