Sunday, September 18, 2011

Last Week in Iphone Pics

I realized that I have not taken any pictures with our Nikon in a while, and I need to change that. Here are pictures from last week that were all on my iphone....we had a fun, busy week!




Monday we went to the fountains with Ellis...





Jack says "Good Morning"....



We took many trips to the park last week.....









Will was VERY excited about pajama day at school on Thursday...and they also had a music concert. Will told me he loved the "rock n roll"....




Jack had fun shopping with Mommy



Will's new thing is to line all his cars up at night...and he sleeps with them on his bed. So funny...



They finished our floors at the new house on Thursday, and Mike went by and took this picture from outside the window. They locked up the house on Thursday night to let the floors dry and we can't get in the house until tomorrow. Can't wait to see them!

No comments: