Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Will had his first day of preschool yesterday and he did AWESOME! He loves his teacher and told me all about his fun day when I picked him up yesterday afternoon. I was really nervous since we switched to a different church, but I think this place is going to be great for him. I signed up to be the head room mom, so I am pretty excited about that! They have tons of class parties, and a big Christmas fundraiser that I am going to help with.

Will had a perfect "report card" on his first day, we are so so proud of him! We love you Will!



This is Will's first class assignment, an "All About Me" pennant that we made and brought on the first day



Will's new lunchbox and backpack


Ready to go!







Will loves getting cards and letters in the mail....so we got him a "First Day of Preschool" card and it was a big hit.





Trying to get a shot of the two of them, never easy!