We are all moved into the apartment and everyone has adjusted beautifully. I was a little nervous about how Will would react, but he loves his new room and keeps telling me that he "loves the apartment with two pools". Jack seems to like his room too, but he is easy so I wasn't too worried about him. :) Mike and I don't have a room here, but we have a couch and an air mattress, and so far it hasn't been that bad....
The dogs were a little freaked out the first night here, but they are great now. Abby even found a nice little place to sleep at the bottom of the stairs.

We went by the old house last night to get a few last minute things and take a couple pictures before we left for the very last time.
Here is a picture of Jack taking his very last nap in our old house
Will and Jack loved playing in the empty house!
We took some pics of the boys in the front yard for the last time......It was kinda sad and I cried (of course) but our new house will be amazing and the kids will love growing up in it.

Goodbye first house! You were a wonderful house and we will miss you!!
1 comment:
ahhh! sad!
Post a Comment