Will's Stats:
weight: 30 lbs. - 25th percentile
height: 37 in - 85th percentile
The dr. said he is long and very lean and looks perfect!
At 3 years Will is still very very active, talks all the time, can play trains for hours, loves Thomas the Train, Super Hero Squad, Cars, and Wow Wow Wubbzy.
He loves to swim, go to the splash park, go to the Chick-fil-a playground and play with Jack.
His favorite show is still Thomas, and I don't think that will change for a while!
His favorite foods are blueberries, nectarines, applesauce and yogurt. That is basically all he eats, he is very very picky.
He has been potty trained for a little over a month or so, and I am so proud of him!
I love you Will!!
Here he is, ready to swim!
weight: 20 lbs. 14 oz. - 50th percentile
height: 28 1/2 in - 60th percentile
Jack is about the same size that Will was at this age. I am guessing they will be pretty similar as far as size is concerned. Jack is a happy, healthy baby!
At 9 months Jack is on the move, pulling up, crawling and into everything. He says (babbles) da-da, ma-ma, ah-da, ba-ba, etc. He is still a great sleeper and takes 2 good naps each day.
He loves Elmo books, toys, etc. He also loves getting into all of Will's matchbox cars and trains.
His favorite food is basically anything I give him. I am still making all his food and he has loved everything so far. He eats 3 meals a day and has 3 bottles a day. He can also drink water from his sippy cup. Jack loves his brother and think he is super cool. :)
I love you Jack!
Here he is, crawling on Abby...


No comments:
Post a Comment