I think Christmas 2010 was the best Christmas yet. We got to spend it with both sides of the family, and our two precious boys. We were blessed with many wonderful gifts, had lots of fun and made wonderful memories!! I am sad the holidays are over..I know next year will be so much fun with a 3 1/2 year old and a 14 month old!! Here are a bunch of pictures from our Christmas.....
My dad with Jack the baby and Jack the dog :)

Abby begging while my mom cooks

My mom helped me make my first pie

Will on Christmas Eve...He and Jack had coordinating outfits, but of course I did not get a picture!!

Jack on Christmas Eve in his Christmas
jammies
Abby and Will checking out what Santa brought them

Jack was worn out

Woody was a BIG hit this year...Thanks Uncle John and Aunt Kara!!

This picture is funny because Will is opening and playing with Jack's baby toys..of course

More Thomas toys!

Happy boy

Getting a group photo is always challenging

Making a gingerbread train with my mom and dad

Finished product!
I am missing all the photos from celebrating Christmas at Gran and Coach's house. As soon as I get some photos I will post them as well! Hope everyone had a great holiday season!! Happy 2011!!
1 comment:
Looks like it was a blast!
Post a Comment