Monday, January 24, 2011

3 Months Old

Happy 3 months to my little Jack! He is definitely not a newborn anymore. He is laughing, playing and "talking" all the time. He has a big smile and the cutest laugh in the world. He loves to watch his big brother, they are so sweet together. He sleeps anywhere from 10 1/2-12 hours at night and takes at least 2-3 naps during the day. I am not sure how much he weighs, but maybe 11-12 pounds? Jack, you are a precious baby boy and we all love you SO SO much!



2 comments:

We are the Brann Family said...

He is precious! And I love that he looks just like Will. so sweet.

MSCW said...

Oh my gosh Sarah! I just found your blog through Stephanies! He is just the cutest - you are so blessed!! So sorry everything fell apart last week - ugh - seems to all happen at once!
Megan