Monday, September 13, 2010

Cute Cowboy Fan

Here are some pics of my little Cowboy fan. His shirt is a little tight, but still cute! The big boy bed was interesting Friday night.......He played in his new room for over an hour, then I laid on the bed with him for a little bit but he just kept covering me up and telling me to go "night-night". We ended up putting him back in his crib around 10:30 and he slept fine. We let him play in his new room all the time and he gets on his bed, but doesn't really want to sleep there yet. We will try again in a little bit! We have plenty of time since the new baby will sleep in our room for at least 6-8 weeks.

Cute Cowboy Fan
He can't believe we lost!!

In other news, I picked up Jack's baby book on Friday and I love the way it turned out. It looks a lot like Will's. I also got some super cute baby gifts for Jack from Heather......A precious onesie and some Halloween gear. Thanks Heather!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is right, you don't have to rush it, he will get used to it soon! Love the baby book!!!!!!!

Whitney said...

Precious!!! I can't believe we lost either!! I feel his pain!!