Stats:
Weight: 27 lbz. 4 oz. - 35th percentile
Height: 34 1/2 inches - 50th percentile
Head: Still big, full of brains :)
Will is the exact same size Mike was at this age, only he weighs a pound less. I bet he grows up to be the same size as his daddy, and I think he will probably look just like him too! Lucky boy :)
Will is your typical active two year old, full of life and full of energy. He loves to play with his train table and loves to chase the dogs around the house. He also likes to sit on them and play "horse". He has upgraded to a booster seat and now eats his meals at the kitchen table with us. He decided he was finished with his highchair about a month ago. He is still a good sleeper and takes a good nap each day. We are planning on moving him to his big boy bed next weekend!! I can't believe how fast my little baby boy is growing up! I love you Will!!
We tried to take some pics, but he was not interested in smiling or sitting with his bear....so this is the best we got!


1 comment:
Oh no!!!! I hadn't thought about the 2 year shots!! That will not be fun. That's so interesting that Will and Mike were the exact same size at two, funny how it works that way!
Post a Comment