Yesterday we took Will to see Sesame Street Live at the Nokia Theater. I was a little nervous about taking him to something like this, but he did awesome!! The show was about 2 hours long with a 15 minute intermission. Will sat in his seat, or on Mike's lap the entire time and watched the show like a big boy! I was so impressed. The show was great, we had really good seats (7th row) and Will loved all the dancing and music. He was dancing the entire time, so cute! He loved seeing all his favorite characters on stage.
Excited for the show to start

All his favorite characters

Dancing Elmo

Amazed by the show

Beach scene

Hula Elmo

Clapping after the song ended

Cookie!!

Loving it

More music and dancing

Elmo is waving Bye Bye!
3 comments:
looks like it was SO much fun!!! I'm glad Will did so well! That's awesome!!
I have to take Noah sometime!
Precious!!! I think we will try to go when they come to Amarillo next year! Glad it went so well!
Post a Comment