Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Elmo's 3rd Birthday

On Saturday the Borders near our house hosted a 3rd Birthday Party celebration for Elmo. There was music, birthday cake, Elmo story time and some arts and crafts. Will had a good time and made some cute little art projects! He also won a free coloring book and some stickers, his favorite! We got to Borders a little early so we let him run around outside for a bit. I love taking him to Watters Creek, he loves the ducks (even though they are fake) and loves running up and down the grassy area.
Best Buds
Saying hello to the fake ducks :)

He loves this bridge!

Will found the Thomas books as soon as we got there

Making Elmo a birthday card

Making a birthday hat for Will

Happy Birthday Elmo!

3 comments:

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

Happy Birthday, Elmo!! Was it so fun!? I am so glad y'all got to go!! I can't wait to be in a bigger city someday and go to things like that! :) Allison is napping, but I am going to show her this post as soon as she wakes up...Elmo and WILL...she will love it!!!!

Sarah and Mike said...

It was fun! Will loved the Elmo stickers, and all the Elmo toys they had out. You guys need to move to Plano so we can hang out :) Allison and Will would be good friends!

Jessica said...

Fun! He he is going to love Elmo Live! Can't wait to hear about that!