Last Thursday we flew to Colorado to stay with my parents and ski. Well, Mike skied with some friends of ours in Breckenridge, but Will and I did not ski. We had a great trip! Will did awesome on the plane and was a very good traveler. Friday night Mike and I met our friends Rusty and Ashley in Boulder for dinner, then Saturday we all drove to Breckenridge to shop and Mike skied. I also got to meet up with my good friend
Nataly in Breckenridge and Kara, another friend from college. It was fun to see them and I am glad they got to meet Will. Will had a blast at my parents house, my mom got him a bunch of toys and he was loving it! He also liked the snow and was constantly begging us to take him outside. Colorado was awesome and I can't wait to go back in February, I know Will is excited to go back too. Here are a ton of pictures, and they are all out of order, please forgive me!
Waiting with Daddy at the airport

With Thomas and Rusty in Breckenridge

Playing with the
tupperware
Sledding

Not sure about the snow

With his new singing Elmo

Watching Elmo on the plane

Wanting to play with Jack in the snow
Nataly, Me, Will and Kara

Happy to be in Colorado
No comments:
Post a Comment