Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

My parents got here on the 23rd and my Mimi was able to come down with them and spend Christmas with us this year. We had fun being with my family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I wish my parents could have stayed longer. We had fun cooking, wrapping last minute gifts, and Mike and my dad got to spend a couple hours putting together Will's new kitchen from my parents. I know they had a blast...ha ha! We went to the early Christmas Eve service this year and Will did really well. I think he enjoyed the Christmas pageant and all the Christmas music. Here are just a few pictures from Christmas Eve......I wish I would have taken more, I don't even think there is a picture of me, Mike and Will at all! Oh well.

Checking out some gifts
Reading with my Dad after church

Playing with my Dad in the kitchen

SNOW!!! Christmas Eve SNOW!!

No comments: