Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thursday morning we loaded up the car and drove up to Arkansas to be with my family for Thanksgiving. My grandfather (Mom's dad) passed away on Monday and the funeral was Friday morning. I miss my Papa so so so much and Thanksgiving was very hard without him, but we are thankful for the great times we had with him. I am very thankful that he got to spend time with Will, I will hold those memories close to my heart.

Will had a good time in Arkansas and had fun playing with all of his relatives. We stayed at my grandma's house and he loved exploring in the backyard and picking up leaves. I wish I would have taken more pictures while we were there. Will got to spend time with both of his great-grandmothers....and all my aunts and uncles on both sides of the family. I am hoping we can go back up to Arkansas to see everyone again around Christmas.

Being cute at Great Grandma's house
Great Grandma got him a new toy!

Will and John in their matching sweaters

Playing football at Mimi's house with the boys
Reading at Mimi's with Daddy



1 comment:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

I'm so sorry about your papa. It's so hard to lose someone you love, especially at the holidays.