I am very happy that we are finished decorating for Christmas and Will has not pulled the tree down yet. We got everything out over the weekend and Will helped a lot. :) We ended up getting a smaller tree to use for the next few years. The one we usually put out is at least 10 feet tall and 6 feet in diameter at the base. It is just way too huge for this year, I am afraid if Will pulled it over it could do some major damage on him. The smaller one is great and much safer....and we put the gate up around it so Will can't pull it over on top of him. He doesn't seem very interested in the tree....so that is good. I put a 4 ft. tree in his room and he hasn't touched it either, I am very proud of him. Here are some pictures from our busy weekend of decorating and getting ready for Christmas!
Helping Dad with the new tree


1 comment:
So cute! Where did you get that adorable Santa shirt?
Post a Comment