Thursday, May 7, 2009

Playdates

Will has had a busy week! On Tuesday we went to Aunt Heather's house and had a playdate with Reagan and Reichly. Will had so much fun watching Reichly dance all over the place and walk behind her walker.


Today we met my friend Jessica and her son Ellis at the park. I used to work with Jessica and haven't seen her in almost 4 years so it was fun to catch up. Her son is 2 months younger than Will and SO cute! Will and Ellis had fun playing together and loved checking out each other's toys.


In other news, I have a sewing class tonight and I am excited about it! I got a new sewing machine about a month ago and I haven't figured out how to use it yet. I am planning on making some things for Will and my soon-to-be nephews!

No comments: