"Every good and perfect gift is from above" James 1:17
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
My Little Fish
Yesterday we took Will swimming for the first time and he loved it! He loves taking a bath and splashing in the water, so I knew he was going to love being in the pool. We went over to Kelly and Bill's pool and had a great time! Will starts swimming lessons in June so I am very excited about more pool time for him! Here are some pictures of my little fish.
Sarah! So cute and sweet!!! I love your blog!!! I didn't know you had one. I am trying to be better about keeping mine up. The grandparents like it! I am "following" yours now! Love it! Love it! Love it!
3 comments:
Great pics!!! So cute!! I'm glad he enjoyed swimming!
Sarah! So cute and sweet!!! I love your blog!!! I didn't know you had one. I am trying to be better about keeping mine up. The grandparents like it! I am "following" yours now! Love it! Love it! Love it!
SO cute Sarah!!
Post a Comment