Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Last Day of School

Last week the boys had their last day of school. I was so sad about the last day, because Will and Jack have LOVED their teachers this year and so have I. These boys were blessed with amazing teachers who went above and beyond for them.  Luckily we will be able to keep in touch with them over the summer and next year. Will's class is having a little play date in August before Kindergarten starts.

Here is Will's first day and last day picture....
And Jack's first day and last day picture!
The boys had Carnival day on the last day.  Jack's class got to even have a little bit of a splash day outside! Will's class had splash day earlier in the week.

Will got his face painted for Carnival day!
Class buddies!! These boys are so sweet.

Class picture! Each class wears special t-shirts for the last day.  Will's teacher had these shirts made to show support for another mom in the class who was diagnosed with breast cancer.

I had these treats ready for the boys when they got home!
Jack's teachers made us two amazing books!! And they put together the cutest slide show from the year.  It was precious and SO sweet of them!!


Will got a special graduation t-shirt :)

His teacher also made a really sweet scrapbook for him!! I love it.



And here are some of his certificates!

 
I am so glad the boys love their school so much.  We were blessed with wonderful teachers and I can't wait till next year!

No comments: