Will had his second soccer game on Saturday. The Gators did really well!!! The weather was so nice and Jack and I enjoyed watching the game. Jack was feeling under the weather, but was happy watching Daddy and Will.
We were all going to go out to eat after the game, but Jack wasn't doing too hot, so Mike took him home. Will still REALLY wanted to go eat, so I took him on a dinner date to Chili's. He loved it and we both had a great evening!
Jack seemed much better on Sunday. We skipped church and the boys just rested at home. I got to go to a baby shower for my friend Jessica, so fun!
The boys LOVE playing trains together!!
Finally feeling better
And Abby and Emma are waiting for Jack to drop his snacks :)
Northup European Vacation - Arriving in Rome
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment