He was hiding in here when I left him.
A few hours later, I found him here. This little guy was super fast and not easy to catch!! It took me about an hour to try to get him out of the garage. I finally gave up and tried to catch him in a cage we had from the old house.
Will thought he was very cute! He named the bunny "puddin" and at first he wanted to keep him.
Oh, and this little guy said "octagon" on Tuesday! SO funny and cute.
I need to remember to put it in his baby book.
Here are some pictures from our week......
Splash park with Russell..
Playdate with Ellis! I thought they were too cute sitting on the couch.
Will and Jack had a playdate with Benjamin at the mall......
Followed by lunch and ice cream!
Fun at the outlet mall!


No comments:
Post a Comment