On Saturday morning I got up and made French pancakes for Mike. It was one of his favorite things growing up and Gran sent us the recipe so we tried them out. They were a hit! Poor Emma really wanted one.......and of course she got a few bites.
Finished product!
Jack is REALLY into this cabinet......I need to put the locks on it asap.
Poor sleepy Jack after soccer.........so sweet
Soccer time!
After soccer, Mike and Will went to the SMU basketball game. Will has been very excited about this game and couldn't wait!




Here is Will being silly on the way home from church....pretending to sleep......goof
We left Jack at the church nursery for the first time on Sunday...he usually just goes with us to church. He did great and only cried when he saw us coming to pick him up. Sweet baby!! I hate leaving him, so I am glad he did well there and didn't get upset.
Northup European Vacation - Arriving in Rome
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment