Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Quick Christmas Preview....

We had a wonderful Christmas! We got to spend a lot of time with friends and family...I am very sad that everyone is gone now and our house seems so empty. Here are just a few pictures from our Christmas. Many many more pictures to come soon!

and a BIG thank you to my dad for setting up our new computer for us!!

A few days before Christmas we made salt dough ornaments with Heather, Dan and Mason


The boys spent lots of time playing outside with their grandparents


Sadly, the electric train I got for the boys didn't work.......looks like I'll be taking it back asap.


I absolutely love our church, especially on Christmas Eve

The boys got their own bounce house for Christmas! They were in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!


Jack loves the bounce house :)
The boys all got matching super hero aprons

And Will loves his new Leap Pad Explorer...
More to come on Christmas 2011 very soon!!

No comments: