Thursday, October 27, 2011

12 Months

Happy 12 Months to JACK! He had his doctor appointment on Monday and is doing great.



Weight: 23 lbs. 50th percentile


Height: 30 inches 60th percentile


He had to get 5 shots and was NOT happy about it, but other than that he is a happy, healthy baby!




Jack still loves Elmo and any of the Sesame Street characters. He is finished with formula and bottles, and I was so excited to throw away our bottle drying rack before we moved into the house! He loves his fruit, yogurt, chicken, applesauce, and crackers. He is kinda funny about his veggies, but he will eat them sometimes. He sleeps 12-13 hours at night and still naps twice a day...for now. He loves his big brother and wants to do everything Will does. I know I say this every month, but he really is an angel baby and is always so so happy. Happy Birthday sweet Jackie Boy!!





No comments: