Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Michael! You are the best daddy in the world and our boys are so lucky to have you!!

Mike really is an amazing dad. He works hard so that I can stay home and raise our kids...he can fix anything and can solve any problem....He helps out A TON and does a lot for the boys. I hope my boys grow up to be like him. Thanks honey for all that you do for us!!

Oh, and I should mention that he is also amazing because he sold our house "for sale by owner"....so proud of him!!





There aren't enough words to describe how great my dad is......He is the most wonderful dad in the world, so blessed to have him......I LOVE YOU DAD!!

And of course, I have an awesome father-in-law too.....I am really lucky! Happy Father's Day everyone!!

No comments: