Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I had a wonderful weekend. On Friday we had Muffins with Mom at Mother's Day Out. I got to go with Will and have breakfast, and then the kids sang some songs for us and gave us our gifts......so sweet! I had a great time with Will.












Late Friday night Will woke up with a fever, so we had to stay home on Saturday and missed out on two parties we were planning on going to. Such a bummer! Will was feeling fine by Saturday afternoon, so we played outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Luckily Jack seems to be fine and didn't get any of Will's germs.






Sunday morning we all had breakfast and I got to open my gifts.....I LOVE THEM! I especially love this cool card that Mike made for me.








My weekend was perfect, and ended with bathtime fun with these two....love them!!











No comments: