Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jack's Christening

I am a little late in posting this, but Jack was baptized at our church about two weeks ago. It was such a special day for our family and we were lucky to have lots of our relatives there with us. Both of my grandmothers were there, which meant a lot to me. I love that they get to know my children, and that my children will have special memories with them. A big thanks to my parents and Mike for helping put everything together for the brunch we had after church. I couldn't have done it without their help. Here are some pictures from Jack's special day. He did great during the church service and so did Will. I am so proud of my sweet boys, and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Jack is wearing the same gown that Will wore for his christening



Family Picture
My Dad, Will, and my Grandma Betty
Some of the decorations....
Delicious cake from Tart
Jack's cookies
Flowers - thank you Kara for your help!
Haywards
Watsons
And some other cute pictures from their visit...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

what a sweet family. That's so neat that you had both of your grandma's there. Love that. and of course I love Jack's little outfit.