Thursday, December 16, 2010

Santa's Village

On Saturday night we took Will and Jack to Santa's Village. It is a fun little thing set up for kids and Will loved it. I used to go to Santa's Village when I was growing up, so it was fun to take the boys there. It was pretty chilly, so we only stayed about an hour. I can't wait to take them back next year!

Jack got all bundled up
So excited
One of the little houses
Will got to deposit "money" at the bank
Little bear
so cute!
Will with a police officer, McGruff and Safety Fox
Pretty tree
Dancing on stage
Bert!
Daddy and his boys

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun! Is it pretty much the same as when you were little? That last pic is so sweet.

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

How fun!! I love that pic of Mike. Precious.

Spencer's Take Singapore said...

Too Precious!! Wishing you all a WONDERFUL and blessed Christmas!