Monday, November 29, 2010

One Month

One Month Stats:
Weight: 8 lbs. even
Height: 21 inches
Jack is still in the 10th percentile for weight and 25th for height. Jack is gaining weight and is a happy, healthy baby boy!!

I think he looks like a little doll in this picture :)
So cute
Love him!!

My parents drove back to Colorado on Saturday and I am so sad! I had a great time with my mom here for a month. I will miss her so so so much! Will has already been asking where she is and asking for my dad too. He cries when he realizes they are not here. Poor guy! At least they will be here soon for Christmas. Love you Mom and Dad!


3 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

oh that is so sad!!! So great that she was able to be here with you for a whole month!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

So sweet!