Jack David Hayward is here! He arrived early and didn't want to wait for his scheduled c-section date. I went into labor on Saturday afternoon and had him at 9:04 on Saturday night. He weighed in at 6 lbs. 6 oz. and is 19 inches long and perfect!! We are so happy he is here and we are thrilled to be a family of four. Will has been great with him and seems to like him so far. I haven't downloaded any pictures from our camera, so here are a few
iphone pictures.
Proud Daddy

Me and Jack

Just born

Looks just like his big brother!!

Proud big brother

Checking out Jack

Sweet boy

At home this morning

Just before we left the hospital
5 comments:
Yay! He is such a pretty little baby!
Ohhhh how precious!! Call me if you need to talk! I know it's a lot at first. You are an awesome momma!
congratulations!! he's beautiful!
Oh so exciting!! Congratulations! And Big Brother looks Super cute too!!!
Sweet baby!! Hope you're enjoying your new little man!
Post a Comment