Yesterday we took Will to Pump It Up Jr. in Plano. We haven't been in a few months and he loved it even more than last time we went. Last time I took him, I had to go on all the slides with him and this time he did everything all by himself! He did ask Mike to go down the big slide with him a few times, mostly because he thought it was funny. I even went down the big slide with him twice! We will be going back again soon, Will had a blast. I love when Mike has days off and we get to do fun stuff together. Today we are going swimming at the country club and then my parents get here tonight! Woo hoo!!
Going up the big slide

So fun!

Playing with Daddy

So happy!

My cute little boy

Sliding with Daddy

Dancing

"I'm stuck! "
1 comment:
cute pictures!
Post a Comment