Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July. Will and I were both feeling under the weather so we did not do much. No fireworks for us this year! I did get two cute videos of Will over the weekend. Here is the first video of Will counting to ten with my brother John. Will gets really excited about counting!
Here is Will saying the alphabet, some of the letters are not perfect, but still pretty good! I am convinced he is going to be a genius like my brother!
Northup European Vacation - Arriving in Rome
1 month ago


2 comments:
Will counting is so funny!! He is so excited! :) I can really tell he loves your brother, looks like he has a lot of fun with him!
I just stumbled upon your blog today and watching Will count is adorable!! He is precious!! What a blessing!
Post a Comment