Monday, May 17, 2010

Lately

Well it has been a while since I posted, mostly because I have been really sick again the past few days.......gotta love morning sickness. Hopefully it will be over soon, but at least the baby is growing and healthy. We have been doing a lot of spring cleaning around here! We cleaned out the entire house and emptied out our guest room which will be Will's big boy room when baby #2 gets here. We are having a yard sale this weekend and have TONS of stuff to get rid of. I even found some old clothes from high school in my closet! Pathetic! We also found new paint for our downstairs living room and did some work in the yard..we have been busy! I haven't taken many pictures of Will recently, but here is one of him in his new Rangers hat. I love him!!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good luck at your sale! Funny about your high school clothes! And he is so cute in that hat!