My parents were in town this weekend and they had a great time with Will. My mom was hosting a wedding shower for one of our family friends, so they came in town for that and also to spend time with me and Will since Mike was out of town. It was a short trip, but a fun trip. I know Will was glad that they were here and of course I was too. These pictures are from my Dad's camera, I forgot to take a single picture all weekend.....but here are some cute ones! Will LOVES his grandparents and has so much fun playing with them!
Waking up on Saturday and happy to see his Grandparents.

Exploring the front yard

Climbing on his new picnic table my parents got for him.

Playing outside with Grandpa, or "Pa" as Will says

Playing in the dirt
2 comments:
He's getting so big! So cute!!
Will is getting so big!!!! Love all the pictures!! Glad your weekend was fun! xoxo
Post a Comment