Mike and I went to Grand Cayman Island about 10 days ago. It was so fun and a great way to celebrate Mike's 30th birthday. We stayed at the Marriot along the Seven Mile Beach. The beach was amazing, such white sand and clear blue water. We kinda had cloudy weather while we were there, but we made the best of it. I missed Will WAY too much and I was definitely ready to come home and see him. My mom flew down to watch him while we were gone and I know he had so much fun with her. She takes great care of him and he didn't even notice we were gone. Thanks Mom!! Here are some pictures from our trip.
Beautiful beach

Holding turtles at the Turtle Farm

View from our room

Our hotel

Beautiful sunset

Such amazing crystal blue water

Hotel Restaurant overlooking the beach

Us

Our "backwards" car - they follow British traffic laws there
No comments:
Post a Comment