Will went to his first day of Mother's Day Out on Friday. They said he did great and had a lot of fun playing with the other kids. I was so nervous about his first day, I can't believe he is growing up so fast. I only cried a little bit in the car after I dropped him off. Will didn't cry at all and didn't even notice I was gone! I am happy he is going to Mother's Day Out so he can interact with other kids and learn to socialize, especially since he stays home with me and only goes to Gymboree class once a week. Now he has multiple weekly activities and I think it will be really good for him. When I went to pick him up, there was a cute little art project sitting by his backpack. He made me a very wonderful painting. :) The teachers said he was happy the whole time and I know he is excited to go back next week!
Will's new backpack and lunchbox

Getting excited for his first day

Checking out his backpack

Will and one of his teachers

Will's beautiful painting :)
1 comment:
So exciting!
Post a Comment