Will is seven months old today! I cannot believe it! He loves to play with all his toys and loves to play with our dogs. He has been eating solid food for a month now and is a pretty good eater. He loves carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, pears, and applesauce. I am having a hard time getting him to eat peas and green beans. I started making my own baby food for him and he loves it so far. It is really easy and I have tons of meals stored up in the freezer for him. In other news, Will is going to take his first ride on an airplane this weekend! We are taking him to Colorado to ski and visit his grandparents. I hope we have patient people sitting near us on the plane!
Happy 7 Month Birthday sweet boy! I love you!


2 comments:
Sarah, your baby boy is beautiful!!! Congratulations! I can't believe you're a mommy!! So glad to find your blog!:-)
-Lauren
Oh my goodness...Sarah!! How are you guys? Your son is so beautiful! Congrats! How is life? Where are you? What's new? I hope you are doing well...it appears that you are! I hope to hear from you!
XOXO!
Heather Dawn Pliler
Post a Comment